Greetings!! from Nyeri,Near Mt Kenya.

Hallo,What a nice and fabulous afternoon over here pals!!!!.Its a bit cold near the foot of Mt Kenya(in Nyeri county). Its a good day for me having known new things through some research today in the campus and sat for a continuous test for one of my course unit.Am a bit concerned by the weather prevailing at the moment as its so cold and movement from one place to another is being hindered by the drizzling every now and then.I know there are some of my friends who are experiencing the same climatic conditions as I and would like to urge you to keep warm.Cold seasons aren't friendly to us due to infections and serious diseases that affect our health.Its my free time this afternoon and headed for the recreational center in my campus.How is your current area of residence?Favorable or Cold?Write to me here.